Beer of the Moment...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I have some limited BBC stuff at home. Their everyday stuff is decent. If I was up in Louisville, I would go to New Albanian across the river. BTW...your pic...wow.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Also some Winter WArmer news for those who were smart enough to get tickets and haven't heard...

Sierra Nevada is coming and will be bringing their 30th Anniv. Barleywine that is very well thought of and...possibly the biggest news...Jackie O's from Athens, OH will be coming!!

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

And now added to winter warmer...Goose Island! Rumor is they will be bringing some Matilda and BCBS.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Magic Hat winter seasonal "Howl: black as night lager". Tastes pretty good with the flu I got going on.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Most of my friends don't like wheat beers, but this wheat ale has a malty flavor, dark color, and is a pretty good seasonal. Tis the Season...:cheers3:

Attached Files:

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

disgusting! Bocks shouldn't be made in Texas.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have liked most wheat beer I have tried.

They are not as pretty as Ales/Lagers though. That cloudy look, but they taste good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wish I didn't have the palate of a 9 year old girl. The beers I have had all taste like garbage. Do they make a beer that'll get you drunk that tastes like cherry coke?

[​IMG]

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Why not?
    The Shiner I just posted is not a Bock, BTW.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Not all wheat beer is cloudy unless it is unfiltered. Not a huge fan of normal wheats, but 3 Floyd's gumball head is one of my favs...it is a hoppy wheat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar