Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Been Away Awhile

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Dec 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174

Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Brandon Stokley, Willis McGahee (before injury, now Hillman/Moreno), Dreeson and Tamme are solid TEs, and a solid offensive line. Not to mention all the great players on that defense, starting with Von Miller, Dumervil and Champ Bailey.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    Thomas is the only weapon in that list of offensive players.

Defense is another matter.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    So we agree that the Titans have a better offense and Denver has a better defense?
  2. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Hell no, I'd take the Denver offense over our "special" group of players on offense any day. Chris Johnson (who has a long run or one for 0 or negative yards), Kenny Britt (who can't catch the easy throws and hurts his hamstring every 5 minutes), Jared Cook (can't learn the offense), and.....I can't even remember who else we have, because the rest are scrubs anyway.
    ColtKiller high fives this.
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,577
    Unfortunately, I think you're right TJ. If any team of Bud's could have won the Lombardi, they'd have done it by now. 50+ years of trying without winning it all says alot. I just don't think Bud ever really wanted to win a SB bad enough to take the necessary "business" chances required to get over the top.

The franchise has a history of never winning it all for a reason.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    but but but Craig Stevens!

In all seriousness, I think our offense is on par or better than Denver's. (minus Peyton of course)
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $120
    the OL being ignored is a disgrace IMO
    Riverman high fives this.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,340

TAYLOR FKING THOMPSON
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    No, I don't see it that way.... At all..

QBs make EVERYTHING, and our QB (both Matt and Jake) can't make ish happen right now... I know I called Jake 'officially a bust' in one post recently, but I was pissed after the GB game. While it is still too early to tell, until I see otherwise, I'm going to keep saying he doesn't look to have the accuracy you need.

I still don't doubt our weapons, even after this pathetic year. CJ, Britt, Nate, D-will, Wright, Cook, Stevens, Preston..... Are you kidding? If we can add a QB and fix that line, I know it can develop into a deadly group moving forward....
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    Massive chokers.

Oilers did it.
    Titans did it.

Many times we have had the players to get it done but never did it in the playoffs.
    GoT high fives this.