Beating the Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well if/when we make it into the playoffs I'd like to play them again.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I never ever ever ever ever ever ever want to see the Ravens in January again. Those chit heads always end up sending us home.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Drew will start off by picking us apart with the short stuff and we won't get a hit on him until the 3rd quarter, then they'll start running the ball right down our throats because we're focusing on their short passing game and playing Nickel. So then, they'll be killing us with both the passing game, short and long while running it right at us. Our Defense won't even take away one dimension of their offense and it will be really really ugly.

No QB Pressure + soft coverage + effective run game = 49-10 Saints.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We are 1-0 against them in the playoffs in Baltimore. I would absolutely love to play them there. We are going to be the 6th seed if we make it. What do we have to lose?

It would be reversed roles between the teams (from the 09 playoff game) if we were to play them in Baltimore.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Saints do not play as well outside. Lets hope it is very cold. We must get pressure and get tipped passes like we did against the bills. Do not play zone coverage or Brees will kill it! We must run the ball and have long drives. They will blitz alot, need to CJ to catch balls in the screen game. And Jared Cook needs to do something!

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Guys, the Titans are making it much easier on us.

It's clear the score will be 23-17 this week, the question is how those points are distributed.

7. dome patrol

dome patrol Camp Fodder

Saints fan here and I come in peace. Some of you guys are selling yourself way short. We are a completely different team on the road. Our losses to Tampa and STL have been well documented. There's two other factors:

1. Matt Hasslebeck - I've been reading that he hasn't been playing well, but trust me, he owns us. In 4 games he has a 97.1 career passer rating and has completed 64% of his passes (6 TDs, 2 INTs, only sacked 3 times). As you saw in the playoffs last year he destroyed us.

2. This will be our first outdoor game since October 16 -- and our last this regular season. Crazy how the schedule worked out.

Not saying we won't or shouldn't win, but I highly doubt we go up there and run you guys out. I'll actually be making the trip up to Nashville and will be creating a thread asking for suggestions when I'm actually allowed to start threads after 20 posts.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Remember when Bulluck had like 3 INT's against him a couple of years ago on Monday night? One of my favorite games ever

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

the key to us winning this game relies on morgan....mainly because he is a 1st round pick and needs to step it up and start getting pressure constantly especially against a passing team with a dominate qb such as brees....if we dont get constant pressure no brees we lose...casey, klug, jones, morgan, smith, and ball all need constant pressure or we lose...

10. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

TITANS will beat the Saints !!!

Call it a sunday night hangover for the Saints if you want to, but this desperate Titan team will play its best game sunday,,and win it late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar