Beating the Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

Actually, Prisco said he'd take the Titans and the 5.5 points because he thought they would keep it close. He did add that he though they could even win it.

But, to be honest, Prisco has developed a reputation of being a bit of a Saints critic. In late September when all other power rankings had the Saints at #2 he had them at #8.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't expect us to win but I wouldn't be totally surprised if we managed to pull it off. I think the outdoors will be a factor, If I remember what I read the Saints haven't played outdoors for a good while and don't think they do for the rest of the season (after this game).

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

They do practice outdoors, in addition to their indoor facility. They have so far this week. The temperature in New Orleans during morning practice is in the 40's. I live a bit further north, but it was in the 20's when I got up this morning.

4. Yes, I don't think the Saints have played a game outside since September.

Apparently the Saints are going to practice in the Titans stadium on Saturday. Sorry if this has already been said, but I didn't see it.

Why would we let them do this???

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Really? I'm surprised the Saints would even want to do that.

"Mr. Belichick, you have a Mike Munchak on line 2."

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah plenty of places too watch that field from downtown Nashville

7. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

The Saints played outdoors on October 17th.

Actually, the Saints always practice outdoors during the week before an outdoor game. The temperatures in New Orleans during the morning practice was in the 40's, almost identical to game time. The Saints facilities have both indoor artificial surface and outdoor natural grass practice fields.

And, the Saints will be having their walk through Saturday at Titan stadium.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly there is no reason too even play the game

9. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

No practice for McCourty or Washington today....pretty big losses if they sit out

Say what you want about Nate but he's a decent WR, and this leaves Hawkins as our only other WR that's really ever played (save Mariani)

McCourty we really need against the Saints passing attack

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Washington knows the routes and could play without pratice - IMO
    Would rather have McCourty but its not like Verner is a huge dropoff. Would probably affect the nickle more than base - too bad Titans will be in nickle a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar