Beating the Jags on Sunday is destiny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Lets take Vince's 10 and divide it by 2= equals Kerry Collins (5)

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

and there will only be 10 Jags fans in the stadium... the closest thing to a sellout game Jacksonville can get

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think this game will be tough...I don't know if it is just because I have that "is this the one?" thing going, but I think we are going to find ourselves in a brawl and we better be able to run the ball on the Jags.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I hate to sound like Jerry Porter but how on earth is Matt Jones still playing? Del Rio kicks his star LB out of practice for two days,benches him for a game and fines him but lets Matt Jones play after getting busted with cocaine,interesting...:shake:

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i agree. whats the deal with him not getting suspended? When Travis Henry got suspended for a similar offense while he was with the Titans, he was gone for like a month. Not fair.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I believe Matt Jones was suspended, but is waiting for the ruling on his appeal.

7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The Honorable and Magnanimous Nostradamus, Soothsayer to KingTitan has sacrificed 10 slobbering jags to reveal what is to be on this momentous 10/10 day. He has ascertained, by reading the entrails and hearts of these hapless cats, that it will indeed be a propitious day for the Mighty TITANS >>> 10-0!

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We're getting ****y and then we'll loose.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Word is that some of the fans are staying home, expecting to take a loss. In an effort to avoid a blackout, some of the seats have been tarped, and the remaining four seats are being sold at half-price.

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I know he appealed his suspension and hes waiting to hear back from the league. My question is, why is the NFL taking so long to reject his appeal? He was caught with COCAINE not flintstone vitamins for god sakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar