Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bears @ Titans Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Last preseason we looked like crap and nothing has changed since then. Ill say we will suck until proven otherwise.
    1 people high five this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,981
    I missed the game but it sounded like we looked pretty bad. It's about to repeat at 1PM EST on NFL Network (half an hour from now). I'm gonna watch it then.
  3. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Power's back on in Delaware. So I'll catch the game at 1.
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    1.Matt Hasselbeck really impress me he is not afraid what's so ever.

2.We need more players Britt and CJ will help but after that everyone else sucks
    I' don't trust any of our WR's.

3.Why is cook not getting more snaps with the first team?I saw a lot of stevens and number 86(don't who he is)and I don't like it.

4.I'm still happy with our run defense but our tackling and zone D sucks the coaches need to fix that.

5.Who will make the team Walker is great and campbell is full of potential.All our WR's suck and its pretty embarrassing.
  5. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $308
    #86 is Daniel Graham. He is neck and neck with Mouton for biggest loser on the Titans.
  6. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    :gag:
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $492
    Bironas missed a 51 yarder in the first quarter. I am not too worried about it...and the team does not seem to be either.
  7. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Jesse made a post earlier in the thread that said Bironas had gotten worse every year and a bunch of others started getting on him for missing the 51-yarder. That didn't sound right to me so I checked the stats.

Bironas made a career high 92% of his field goal attempts last year. He's playing one of the few positions that I am absolutely not worried about this year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    Funny how a little research reveals a whole lot.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Bironas has been rock solid for us for awhile. Until he starts doing that in the regular season, there is no need to worry.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.