1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Bears @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2012.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

They must include sacks and pressures in the mix. I'll check it out. No doubt the Titans have to protect Hasselbeck and the Bears seem to generate a lot of push from the interior DL which is where the Titans are hurting.

I think the Titans will try to nullify the pass rush with a lot of quick release routes as we've seen to Wright so far this season. Cook will need to create some mismatches.
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think we need to throw throw and throw some more to start the game. We have to score points in order to have a chance in this game. Getting after Cutler will be key, light him up a couple times and try to throw his rhythm off.
  4. TitanJeff

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Preditan

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_ Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Tennessee 43 Cant Eat Carmel QBd Ursidaes 0
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i expect the Titans to get blown out in this one. Bears will pound them with the run and go PA and gut them with the pass. While the offense wont do a whole lot with Hasselsuck and no running game
  8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Vegas thinks this game will be close, but I am not really sure why or how. Carolina last week almost and should have beat the bears so this makes Tennessee seem like they have a shot. Then you hear well Tennessee beat Pittsburgh, that makes no sense to me, sure great win but do we remember that almost every Steeler offensive linemen was hurt and the two studs on defense didnt play?

The line for the bears and jags was 3 and that game was 41-3. I dont want to be negative but this game just doesnt seem possible that we can win.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One of these days you're gonna get it right.
  10. TitanJeff

The Bears have arrived in Nashville.

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2