BCS National Championship discussion.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ryan, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

For those who want to talk about the game...

So far I have to give it up to my boy Beanie. Flat out baller. I don't care if this is the Big Ten or the SEC this is our shot to show everyone were for real. Not just good because we can beat teams like Akron and Kent State.. I admit we don't really play anybody.. But LSU is somebody.

Lets go Bucks

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Refs are trying their hardest to give LSU this game. I mean really, really, trying their hardest. That's 2 phantom personal fouls now, and we're barely in to the 2nd quarter. An OSU receiver was tackled earlier, and was amazed he didn't get the flag. For good reason, he was tackled before the ball got to him lol.

This is going to be one of those 12 penalties to 3 games. 15 yarders to 5 yarders.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

This may get ugly. OSU does not belong in this game. That personal foul on OSU where they pushed the running back out of bounds was kind of ehhhh... The face mask was obvious.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

24 points with no reply? ouch.

5. Deuce Wayne

The facemask was legit. The OTHER 2 personal fouls that gave LSU momentum were complete BS. Now they're just outplaying the bucks.

and LSU shouldn't be here, not the other way around. Regardless of the outcome here. Should have been USC vs OSU.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The talk of losers...

Get ready to proudly display your SEC sig, the SIG of C H A M P I O N S!!

Big 11=BIG JOKE :ha:

7. Deuce Wayne

big 11? Is that even a conference?

But yeah, act blind like those 2 fifteen yarders werent complete BS and didnt give them the momentum. Go ahead.

8. Deuce Wayne

First penalty of the night on LSU. What a joke. lol Now I need LSU fans to back me up like when UT had 1 penalty on them all game vs LSU. Complete robbing.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Game
    Over

ANOTHER team of mine loses in a Championship.

Go figure

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Big 11. You know, that overrated conference with 11 teams that calls themselves the Big 10. No wonder you can't do the math...

Two years in a row the SEC humiliates OSU and the Big 10 (11).

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar