BCS Championship Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LOL it kills you guys that I we don't bow down to the SEC. I love how obsessed you are with it.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I don't have a problem with it at all. I don't care that the French hate Lance Armstrong.
    Football, love it ,like some teams, hate none. Some fans tend to get on my nerves however.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It doesn't kill me. It just makes you look like an idiot. Like i said, even the commissioner of the big10 agrees the sec is better.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I don't think anyone is asking you to pay some homage to the SEC...I think people are just tired of the bitterness all the anti-SEC ranting seems to expose. As for being obsessed...only with defending the constant attack on the conference as being unable to win without some nefarious advantage to back it up. I have only responded...I think the obsession lies on your side of the fence.

When OSU beat Arkansas I wasn't on here finding every frame of film on the game that pointed to where Arkansas was robbed or cheated out of the game. OSU flat out beat them...and Mallet choked in the key moments late in the game. However, I get the feeling that if Arkansas had pulled it out you guys would be on here making excuses for the win and blaming refs and the conference for it.

It just gets old and sounds incredibly petty.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well good for the Big 10 commissioner. I'm not the Big 10 commissioner. Honestly the whole, "We're the SEC and we're the best" stuff is incredibly stupid to me anyway. Having a team win the national championship doesn't elevate a conference. It shows Auburn was better than Oregon, that's it and that's all. You can read it however you want and if you think it in any way makes the Vols a better team because of it, you're sadly mistaken.

No. What gets old is the infinite arrogance of SEC fans. What's even funnier is most of the fans on this board are Vols fans who are bottom feeders of the SEC anyway.

And I've never once blamed the referees. I thought the refs did a fine job and couldn't find anything wrong with the officiating.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee hit bottom, but it was not even close to the bottom of the SEC. Clearly a level above the bottom of the SEC, but that would make them Big10/11/12 contenders in the Legends division, or would that be the Leaders division
    [​IMG]

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Sorry I guess we should be boring and call it east and west like you hillrods. I'm not a fan of the names either but it's better than using a direction.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

N S E W - the classics

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Classic? Try boring and unoriginal.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

<object width="459" height="55"> <param name="movie" value="http://ecdn2.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1292974217"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/bdhxnqttjj.json"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://ecdn2.hark.com/swfs/player.swf?1292974217" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/bdhxnqttjj.json" width="459" height="55" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><span style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; display: block; width: 440px; margin-left: 5px;"> (<a href="/clips/bdhxnqttjj-the-price-is-right-losing-horns" style="color: #aaa;">Link</a>) View more <a href="/collections/cgdzbprltp-yes" style="color: #aaa;">Yes Sound Clips</a> and <a href="/collections/mcbhymxmhy-the-price-is-right-losing-horns" style="color: #aaa;">The Price Is Right Losing Horns Sound Clips</a></span>

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar