Battlefield: Hardline

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Anyone interested in this? I've got my hands on the game and have played it for about an hour, and here's my review:

It sucks.

If you've played battlefield 3 and 4, it's that but with a few new maps and game modes. This game is basically cops and robbers on steroids. Although I really had fun with the heist game mode. There's a lot of focus on using vehicles and helicopters to try to steal/protect the money (depending on if you're the criminal or the cop). The guns feel the same as previous Battlefield's, graphics are OK, the driving is not great, and the maps are decent sized. Here are a few screenshots captured from my PS4:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^^^^ Instead of knifing this guy, I used a bat instead, which was funny. He was trying to rappel down to the street, but I had none of it.

The game releases on October 21st. I'd pay $30 max for this glorified DLC. What even makes this more saddening is that Battlefield 4 is still broken. Nice try, EA. Maybe next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wow

those graphics luck pretty damn bad for a PS4.

3. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I will say that this is a beta version of the game and not a polished product, so I do understand why some of the textures haven't been fully mapped yet. I'm not sure how early of a build this beta is though.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It'll look better in beta.

Figured it would be a lot like the last one but with a different angle.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

That was my assumption from reading about it. Not gonna buy that game.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm going to be honest, I don't think much has changed in the world of Battlefield since the first Bad Company.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

BF4 itself is still basically a god damn beta, yet they still pouring out the dlc and this bs. Pretty sad imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This game has nothing on GoldenEye for N64

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar