Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Battlefield: Hardline

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Preditan, Jun 9, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan @TitansNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $13
    Anyone interested in this? I've got my hands on the game and have played it for about an hour, and here's my review:

It sucks.

If you've played battlefield 3 and 4, it's that but with a few new maps and game modes. This game is basically cops and robbers on steroids. Although I really had fun with the heist game mode. There's a lot of focus on using vehicles and helicopters to try to steal/protect the money (depending on if you're the criminal or the cop). The guns feel the same as previous Battlefield's, graphics are OK, the driving is not great, and the maps are decent sized. Here are a few screenshots captured from my PS4:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

^^^^ Instead of knifing this guy, I used a bat instead, which was funny. He was trying to rappel down to the street, but I had none of it.

The game releases on October 21st. I'd pay $30 max for this glorified DLC. What even makes this more saddening is that Battlefield 4 is still broken. Nice try, EA. Maybe next year.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    wow

those graphics luck pretty damn bad for a PS4.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan @TitansNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $13
    I will say that this is a beta version of the game and not a polished product, so I do understand why some of the textures haven't been fully mapped yet. I'm not sure how early of a build this beta is though.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    It'll look better in beta.

Figured it would be a lot like the last one but with a different angle.
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892

That was my assumption from reading about it. Not gonna buy that game.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I'm going to be honest, I don't think much has changed in the world of Battlefield since the first Bad Company.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,861
    BF4 itself is still basically a god damn beta, yet they still pouring out the dlc and this bs. Pretty sad imo.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,150
    This game has nothing on GoldenEye for N64
    520, Titans Eternal and nbtoppers2 high five this.