Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Alzarius, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Anyone playing? Looking to add a few people to group with.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How is the game?

I loved BF3, but I hear this one is basically broken... massive glitches, takes forever to join games, etc.

My roommate has an Xbox One with CoD Ghosts, which I am already tired of and I've barely played it.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I'd be tired of an Xbox One as well

:troll:
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I want to play BF4, but no new console yet, once I get one, I'll let ya know.
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Like typical Battlefield games, they rush the release out and give us a buggy as hell game. But DICE always does a great job patching and updating their games, so it will be patched into a great game. It took BF3 about 9 months to a year after release until it was truly finished, and it was pretty dang good after that point. I expect the same for BF4.
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Two roommates have it on computer and another on Xbox One but I never got it. Which is great since I basically play it every day.

I swear we're not as geeky as we sound.
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, typical DICE, but They always hold up their end of the deal, so I can't hate on them. I don't approve of EA's customer service though, all they do is give you the run around, and never do what you ask.

Love Battlefield though, BF3 was a blast, So many random, but cinematic moments can happen in it. We were on oe of the desert maps with all the construction going on, with the big giant crane the recons parachute down to so they can sit and do nothing worthwhile. Anyhow, we were taking C flag(I think, the one next to the BIG building that's not complete.) And my entire team was running up the hill, with a huey hovering over the flag with two guys on the mini guns, and an LAV riding along side. Most Amazing moment in battlefield i've ever seen.
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bought BF4 for my son.

... realized it's unplayable because of it needing the large XB harddrive.

Wtf kind of nonsense is that? I can't plug in a USB like I did with COD?

F Dice! That should be on the box in bold letters. Knowing people are buying a game they can't play.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Got BF4 for my PS4, hard to say if i can play it online though, this shitty sat net is garbage.