Batman Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scarecrow, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I played it for a bit last night.. so far, seems like one to wait for until it's 40 bucks. Seems like a fun enough game, but not much that hasn't been seen in the last few batman games. The Batmobile parts don't really add a whole lot of fun to the game, but it does add a little bit of a different dynamic.

I'll buy it at some point, and did enjoy Asylum and City. But IMO, it's not a "must buy right now" scenario.

My friend paid for the 90 dollar version.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its completely obvious if you ever watch Under the Red Hood, called it pretty much from the start and basically confirmed it when he shoots you. basically stole that from the movie

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

That and the first time you meet him he calls Batman "Old Man", he knows all of his tactics, his secrets like Oracle and the clock tower. Carries duel pistols like Jason. It is painfully obvious within the first hour of main story.

I knew it going in when I watched a review on YouTube and they talked about Jason Todd being in the game yet Red Hood hadn't been seen in any trailer. Then I preordered the game and got a DLC Story Mission....The Red Hood.

Joker has been talking about Jason since Asylum so we knew he existed in the Arkham Universe. His costume is in the Bat Cave in City. I guess the Red Hood story never happened in the Arkham Universe so the reveal will be huge in this story.

Not even mad though, love Red Hood.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The Red Hood existed, it was even playable in one of the other games.....I'm wanting to say Origins. Yea, Origins

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's the Joker version of the character, not Jason.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Also, can we talk about how badly the they ****ed up the Batmobile controls?

What driving game doesn't use the left trigger for the brake? Seriously still screwing that up.

Also the gadget selection is cumbersome. Every game needs the Far Cry gadget/weapon selection. So much faster.

The Batmobile is not even the fastest way to drive around.

Gliding and using the grappling hook is way faster.

Driving the car is fun though and the tank battles are pretty fun but are straight ripped from the recent Transformer games.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It feels like they ripped off Twisted Metal, and not in a good way.

I use battle mode to turn about 90% of the time.
    **** with Firefly is ****ing annoying

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lolol wait until the last mission chasing him. I beat him last night and took me like ten times chasing him all over the city. It was almost controller tossing worthy

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

OMG I LOVE THIS ****ING GAME

just awesome damn

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

fook yu fook mi.jpg

read the backpack on the right xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar