Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Batman 3

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    Thank god.

I hope he does the third one though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    Since they've run the gamut on Batman's best classic enemies with Joker, Scarecrow, Two-Face and Ra's Al Ghul I hope they ignore the pressure to bring in the "dumber" villains like CatWoman, Penguin and The Riddler.
    Some of the fringe villains like Solomon Grundy or Bane would make way better movies...
    I'd be willing to bet $ that they go with Poison Ivy in the next one though if it's not the Superman v Batman film rumoured..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    I'd be willing to bet it is Catwoman and Penguin. Though some of the hardcore Batman fans insist Harvey Dent isn't dead.

Apparently one of the graphic novels has Batman so obsessed with catching the Joker they call in Superman to stop his 'rampage' or something along those lines.
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I agree. The Riddler and Penguin are some of the weakest enemies you'll see in a Batman comic (though not the weakest *gives the proverbial nod to Calander Man*).

I'm hoping Deadshot, Bane, and/or Black Mask are given a shot to shine in the third. All three fit the spirit of Batman as the vigilante and the creation of serious villains who really knew how to mess with him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Bane & Harley Quinn are two of my favourites.

It would take a really special script & performance to carry off the nuttyness Harley Quinn.The Joker is gone but Harley Quinn is still feasible if Poison Ivy is used.

Bane would be darker than dark.It might need a two parter to do Knightfall properly.
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    if its not broken, why fix it? Honestly, I think Nolan did what he wanted with the series, and he's done.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Warner Bros will milk the cash cow until we're done with it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    It'll lose its flavour a lot if/when Nolan stops doing them.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    If the script sucks, Nolan won't do it, which means Bale won't do it, which means the movie might as well be made by Joel Shoemacher.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    The Nolan brothers write the script.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.