Based on what you've seen so far this year and factor in last year can we go 8-1?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 25, 2007.

?
  1. oh yes. I'm conVINCEd. The Titans will go 8-1

41.0%
  2. I worry about the Raiders

2.6%
  3. I worry about Division rival Houston

38.5%
  4. I worry about the big bad Panthers

5.1%
  5. I worry about division rival Jacksonville

25.6%
  6. for some reason I worry about the Bucs

15.4%
  7. for some reason I worry about the Falcons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Can/Will the Titans go unbeaten until their next MNF appearance?

Atlanta (home)
    Tampa Bay (away)
    Houston (away)
    Oakland (home)
    Carolina (home)
    Jacksonville (home)

That's winning the next 6 games. Four of them are home games.

let's say we are (2-1)... oh damn. that feels good. we are (2-1). :grrhee:

win the next 6? the 8-1 Tennessee Titans? :biglaugh:

That sounds so alien.

If we were (8-1) I wouldn't care if we beat the Broncos on Monday Night.

So what is the Titans record going into MNF 11/19/07 ???

the poll is enabled to allow multiple answers. options 2-7 are there for you to predict our losses. Your screen name will be displayed by your answers in the results.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I think we should take at least 4 of the 6 games. I would rather it be all six but ???. We keep playing like we are 8 and 1 is possible.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

:banned:

Afraid...to...say...anything

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

theprizdfighter and PickledMidget are both calling it one loss. That's fine. I'll take 7-2 all day long. I would sleep just fine if we lost in Houston and managed 7-2 going into Monday night. That's fine. I'm telling 'ya. We are going to get real hot. We haven't seen NOTHIN' yet.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm calling it one loss. I hope it's not to the Texans, but I'm thinking it could be. I agree we haven't seen anything yet. We will get on a roll bigger than last years.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Based on what I've seen so far, I think the worst we do is 4-2 down this stretch. Looking at our 1st 3 I thought 3-0 was possible, 2-1 most likely, and 1-2 unlikely. To go 6-0 is going to take a lot of consistency - I honestly think we should win any 1 of those 6, but to do it each week is tough. I'm going to go with my same logic about the 2-1 start, and say 8-1 is possible, but 7-2 is the most likely. 6-3 would require the team taking a few steps back from where they are, and I don't see signs of that happening.

ATL and CAR we play well against. CAR is horribly inconsistent, too. Should win those. A letdown off the BYE scares me a little, but the coaches have control of this team now. OAK and TB should be tough games, but they both have glaring weaknesses. HOU and JAX are the 2 most likely to lose. We caught JAX off guard, and barely won - Vince does seem to have a mental block against them. Glad it's at home. HOU always seems to play us close, and I think I expect the same - but they got bit hard by the injury bug and they don't have depth. I'm not convinced they are going to survive the next 8 weeks, but an away divisional game is always tough.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Undefeated in October is a strong possibility but November looks real scary. I would be happy with 7-2 and satisfied with 6-3. Anything less will be a dissappointment.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted for the Bucs, although I think every game is tough except Atlanta which we absolutely should beat.

From what I've seen of the Bucs D, they've looked pretty good this season.
    They've got Kevin Carter at end. Derrick Brooks playing well this season. Ronde Barber with a forced fumble and 3 deflections and 13 tackles. Barrett Rudd has 3 forced fumbles. They seem to be an overlooked team right now. Another thing is crazy weather down there could change the game up.

I'm probably biased too since I will be in Tampa and going to the game that weekend! :beerbang:

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd take 6-3 right now if you gave it to me.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Bucs are a very solid team thats suprising a lot of people and the Texans are decent. I think we beat the Texans like always but the Bucs game is going to be a defensive struggle I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar