Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So... are you just blatantly ignoring "Game of Shadows"?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hmm.. answer me this question.

What happened to the guys who wrote that book?

3. BigRed3

They exposed Barry Bonds as a fraud?

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

There is no evidence Pujols and A-Rod have cheated. They have both been conistent players their entire careers, with consistent power #s. Obviously, they could have cheated, but since they havent been a part of any investigations, their physical appearance hasnt dramatically changed, and their #s have always been at about the same level they are now, how can you possibly try and turn it around that they "might" have cheated too?

With Bonds it is obvious, and you are blind if you dont see it. He has only hit over 50 HRs once, and that was when he hit 73 at the age of 36. Are you honestly telling me that you think it was all natural that a guy hits 24 more HRs than his previous career high, at the age of 36? And are you telling me it is all natural that his head has swollen up to twice the size it was? There is no question others have cheated, but please dont sit here and try to convince us Bonds is clean, that is just being naive.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

Where were you?

18th row just off of home plate.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Schilling just made an donkey of himself. He didn'tsay anything that was true. And they were all low blows.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Plain & simple Bonds is a cheater who used steriods. I hope no one important shows up for the day he breaks the homerun record. What an embarassment to baseball.

8. BigRed3

Well, you know Willie Mays is going to show up, so I guess that's one.

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

anddd there goes 745! BARRY BARRY BARRY!

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im so pumped. I cant wait. 10 more!!!!!!

The Bonds hate just adds fuel to his bat. Keep jackin em Barry. Screw the haters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar