Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RyansTitans Guest

If they want to investigate Bonds till the day they die then I demand for them to test and investigate every other player in the MLB because going after 1 man is sick and shows they just want him to go down.
  2. DCtitan49 Guest

the mlb really doesnt care what you demand......

its not that bonds is black or he was too close to hank aaron or ruth's record, its mostly that he is a jerk to the media, and a jerk to his fans, the only person he cares about is himself and his family. he has little dignity and no respect, so why should we give him any.?
  3. inVINCEable2007 Guest

4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    this may or may not have already been posted, but this is a website that lets you choose what Marc Ecko is going to do with the historic 756 ball

http://www.vote756marcecko.com/
  5. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Surprised this hasn't been posted... but Bonds will not play for San Fransisco next year.
  6. Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Moolah:
    $0
    I will miss him but its time to move on. Theres nothing more he needs to prove to us Giants fans. Regardless of what happens to him down the road he will always and forever be an icon in SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.