Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. Objects orbiting his massive head wasn't a sign he was on the juice. :rolleyes:

Just because MLB didn't have the nads to rules out a drug which was illegal in the US doesn't mean he wasn't cheating.

Better?

Aaron still holds the RBI record, extra base hits, total bases, and most consecutive seasons with 150 hits. He appeared in 24 All-Star games. He has three Gold Gloves. He's third on the list in hits and runs. He had a career .305 BA.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Bonds is easily the best player of his generation, and arguably in the top 5-10 greatest players ever, and that is before the roids came into play. It is kind of sad that he will now basically just be remembered as a cheater, and not a great player. But, he made his bed, so I dont have sympathy for him, and can understand why Aaron and others dont either.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yet he is still in a uniform making people like you mad.

And the funny thing is he is going to break the record , people cant do a darn thing about it , and he will be in the HOF 1st or 2nd ballot.

At first when I heard about all this steriod talk about him im not going to lie I was dissapointed and diddnt like it at all cuz the player I pretty much grew up watching got accused of using all this stuff to bulk up and hit more homers. And as time went on the fan backlash twords him got to be absolutly redicious to the point where fans would call him and say there going to kill him , and calling him the N word and all this crap. Then people have the odasidy to call Barry a "mean" person.

Lets have tens of thousands of people call you a day saying there going to shoot you in the head with a shotgun and see how you handle it.

Now I cant wait for the day when he hits 755 and 756 because its fun to listen to people cry and moan about he cheated.

And its absolutly hilarious that all these players are getting caught using roids or admitting they used them and Bonds is still on the filed doing what he does. The guy most people talk about using roids hasent been tested positive 1 time. :ha:

I dont know why they just dont give up and say hey you know what were done. But no. They continue to try and force the dude out of the MLB.

Bonds may seem like an arse but hes not , and one day people will love him again.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Bonds is a great player being unfairly hated for something he has never tested positive for. A lot of people fail to realize you still have to HIT the ball even if he was on roids.

Bonds is one of the all-time great baseball players, and I am glad to have had watched him play in person before. The greatest player ever IMO was Pete Rose, but that deserves another thread.

Aaron should be allowed to do whatever he wants. If he wants to be there, great. If he doesn't, who cares. If it was my record and was being broken, I would be really upset....maybe Hank is like me in that respect. He did so much for the league and baseball, throwing him under the bus for not being there is just immature and disrespectful. After accomplishing all that he did, he should be allowed to do as little or as much as he wants with the record.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Bonds trouble was never hitting the ball, he has a career BA of over .300. The problem is that allot of the balls that he hit would have ended up in the park and not gone for HRs.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But Bonds cried in his interview...

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Bonds is a very emotinal guy

dosent show it alot tho

btw Bonds just homered a couple of minutes ago. 2 so far this year.

Aaron must not be sleeping these days knowing his record is going down

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Bonds hits another.

2 today against the Pirates.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I like him alot, and Ill continue to support him until he is proven to use performance enhancing drugs

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Did you read Game of Shadows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar