Barrett Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Interesting. Hadn't thought of it that way. I'll check up on Schwenke.
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

It would be interesting to talk with Munch about what scheme we actually run. It seemed to me that we started the year with more of a zone scheme and then went to more of a man scheme when the running game sucked so bad early. Personally I think CJ runs better when he knows were the hole is supposed to be. That way he can just hit the hole instead of stutter stepping while trying to decide which hole to hit in the zone scheme.

Jones's inability to work out for teams certainly can't help his stock. I really don't see him going until late 2nd or 3rd.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Barrett Jones is absolutely a Mike Munchak type of guy, I truly believe he's got a good chance of being drafted by us in the 2nd or 3rd round.
  4. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

I like him in the third. Warmack in 1, DE in 2 and Barrett in 3rd. Give us depth and a quality spot starter. Could be eventual replacement to Velasco next yr.
  5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Ya my original post was right after the Bama Georgia game. Lol maybe a little lofty with my original value, but I still think this guy is our answer
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I doubt he's available in the second. I'd bet everything's own he's not in the third.