Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I understand the comparison. The reason I said silly is because they don't fit the immediate need x draft position. I think we need another DE no doubt. If we trade into the late teens and missed on warmack, I think Ansah is a good pick.

Kinda depends what's there. But at the same time I know another DE isn't going to fix the problem overall.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Oh gotcha I misinterpreted your post. Agreed.

(btw need to change the sig but too lazy haha)

3. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

No way. Warmack will be the pick. Jones is better at late first or early second

4. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

We could trade back into the first and grab Barrett Jones, but, like I said before, I think its wiser to go after Levitre and draft Warmack. I dont mind Velasco at center. I think those moves solidify the interior line for at least a few years. The second round should be used to improve the terrible secondary or on a good DE if one happens to be there.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't feel like Velasco is cut out for center.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cincinatti has a long history of ignoring charactor flaws and drafting head cases. Maybe they will trade up for Te'o.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Right now I firmly believe Chance Warmack should be the pick at 10. I think the minute a theoretical Titan trade down occurs is when we give up whomever it is the staff wants.

Warmack replacing Hutchinson is a no-brainier to me. Getting someone solid beside Roos to me is the most important thing right now. There is no "too high" to draft a guard as good as him, a future pro bowler in all likelihood, and ten year starter. I'd take Warmack over Jones any day, and it's not worth dropping down to probably miss on both.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We already have a better center on our roster than any of those you listed. Velasco is good guy. We need two new guards (or if we get Barrett in the 2nd, Velasco can start guard).

Andy Levitre is my #1 FA this off-season [for the Titans]. I've been selling him on this board for weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar