Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

See my first point.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Thinking of an interior OLine consisting if Warmack and Jones makes me giddy.

I just dot think Jones lasts to the 2nd round

3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Trade back and get Warmack first, and both Jones and Lacy in 2nd would be fantastic. Guys, nobody knows what is going to happen, but this draft is not very top heavy. There is tons of depth on DL and OL...trading back is as high a chance as ever for this franchise

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i'd take either at our spot. should have happened last season.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If you had to chose Barrett Jones or Chance Warmack (draft position doesn't matter) --- who you taking?

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

guys lets just be honest. We're gonna draft a receiver.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Chance Warmack, great at OG. Even though Jones is more of a leader and very versatile he's not elite at a position like Warmack is. Warmack can come in and improve our run game from day 1 and bring an attitude to that unit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

But Munch said we might trade back on Mike and Mike a week ago on 104.5. He talked about how nobody takes guards that high any longer but noted that both he and Bruce Matthews were top 10 picks as guards but they might trade back a few picks to do that.

I don't think he agrees with the devaluation of guards.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

People keep talking about centers but we need guards! Our 3 top guards from last year are all going to be gone. Harris and Lutui are free agents and Hutch is retiring. Amano will be back to play center.

My guess is that the plan is to draft guard in rd 1 and then sign a decent vet to play the right side. Amano likely starts at center with Velasco as the backup to all three positions.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar