Barking Carnival - Fisher Interview

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think this is better than last week's. A little below par, but not bad. Watch out for Kearse's turtle, that's really going to bite this team in the butt.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

JK's turtle was the only thing that brought a chuckle out for me. A little off this week, but after all, everyone is entitled to an off day.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

This article does bring a very important point to mind. What is Finnegan? He looks black, but his name is Irish? I've always worried.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Finnegan is a fiesty black Irishman.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Ok. That's what I guessed, but I wasn't sure. Long as he plays this well, he could be purple for all I care (two-tone blue is the only color I care about).

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:eek:

Oh, no! I just bought his jersey! I can't wear that!! I'm of Welsh descent!!

Amnd maybe that was one of Finny's peeps down in Mobile, trying to get the leprechaun out of the tree with the special magic leprechaun flute...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wondered where titanbuoy shipped that blow up sheep

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"I wanna know where da gold at? I'm gonna get da gold!"

That thing is amazing, my buddy emails it out every year at st. paddy's day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar