Barkevious Mingo

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Really wish I knew what Rhodes you guys are watching when you doubt his hips.

Any time he had to turn out, he did so very well.
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

You have to look for him playing off the line. He almost never did it so it's hard to find, but if he's playing in our system where he's seven yards off I have my doubts about him fitting here.
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I wouldn't be upset with Rhodes or Trufant if the FO does go CB. I like Trufant slightly better however. I'd take either before Milliner to be honest.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Most definitely @ "both before Milliner".

I'd be ok with Trufant or Rhodes, but Rhodes is my Asomagha of this draft.

I would still be pissed if we took a CB in the first- but after I throw my TV out of the window, I'd be much easier relieved if it were one of the 2 of those mentioned.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yes Mingo is a little light weight-wise on paper, but he certainly looks the part on tape. I could very easily see us taking him at 10. He is a nightmare to have to block. If teams didn't run away from him so much he'd have better stats, but college stats dont come with you to the pros so forget the stats. Watch the film, talk to the guy, he's going to make a great pro, I hope its with us.
  6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

I agree mingo is a nightmare. I would be very excited if he was the pick on thu