Bargain Players due to injury

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Add to this list. I'm just starting the thread...

Cam Sutton, CB
    Eddie Jackson, CB/S
    Nick Chubb, RB
    Jalen Reeves-Maybin, ILB/SS

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Swag Kelly lol

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Are we looking to draft another Markelle Martin? Or that Oregon CB everyone was in love with, what is his name again? It is something African.

4. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Cam Sutton or Eddie Jackson in the 3rd would be a steal.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Stan

Stan Infinite

Eddie Jackson. Was a leader of that bama defense. I feel like I want to draft Alabama's defense, with the exception of Humphrey haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Cam Sutton would be a 1st rounder if he stayed healthy. I may be a bit biased because I'm a UT fan but he has everything you want in a CB, great ball skills and can return punts.

While on the subject of UT, I'd also love to see Alvin Kamara on the Titans as a change of pace to DM and DH. He has great speed/quickness and is a great returner. Could probably play slot as well.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Key to victory -- drafting injury prone players

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like Sutton and would've wanted him in the 2nd last year if he had declared.

I like Kamara too, but considering this coaching staff doesn't even give Henry a single carry in two games against the Colts, I think we'd have a hard time being smart enough to get use out of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think Kamara's value early would be on special teams. Could return both kicks and punts if we wanted him to and that would give us a little more explosiveness in that area. He has good hands too, so as I said we could maybe work him into playing the slot a little bit.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

The best CB in the draft in the first round and Eddie Jackson in the third would be amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar