Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

bandwagon is getting light again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Though I was off-island and unable to actually see the game, I got the impression that this one was fought with the vibe that we are still bitter, bitter rivals... Which is fine with me.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    The media can shove it.
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Glad were being bad mouthed again
    1 people high five this.
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    OK so we won a tough and ugly game on the road against the best defense who also happens to be rivals of ours.

Giants have an OT game against the winless Bengals at home and it's OK?
    1 people high five this.
  4. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Exactly. We faced more adversity then we've seen all year by a long shot and still came away victorious, this will motivate the players more then an easy W by a long shot, wins or losses, its the really close ones that typically have the biggest impact
    1 people high five this.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,031
    lol exactly. It must be nice to get cake teams like St Louis, Cincy, and Seattle to start your season. Could it get any easier? And then they get Cleveland next week. Then the 49ers. If they dont go 6-0, they shouldnt be in the top 5 in power rankings.
    We beat the best defense in the league while without our #1 receiver. We're not a team that throws for the endzone every other play. We'll play close and take the game in the 4th. Its our style. We wouldn't try to put up 40 points on anyone even if we could.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    :rant:
    what do you know about him noob? what do you think this is? the first day in the penitentiary? gonna shank someone your first time in the mess hall?

you don't know that man. he's a realist. welcome to bubble gum hell. :evil:
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Didn't the Ravens almost beat the Pats last year (and they are better this year)? Bottom line this game meant much more to the Ravens and they were playing at home and the Titans despite not playing their best game were still able to do what they needed to do to win the game.

Anytime you win a game on the road against a rival team in the NFL it is a big win.
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd say the bandwagon is still pretty heavy. We've been getting a lot of good coverage. Let's see where all of the weekly power rankings come out. Just because we have questions by one reporter is no reason to say we're not getting positive media coverage. We're head and shoulders above where we've been in terms of media in at least 4-5 years.
  9. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Let me guess, you are negative nancy's butt buddy?
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.