Bands we used to love...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

... but could go the rest of our lives without ever hearing again.

We've all had music that meant something to us at one point, but now, due to overexposure, musical maturity, or whatever reason, we just don't have any use for any more.

I have several. What are yours?

I'll start with CCR. As is the case with many bands, CCR was ruined for me by classic rock radio.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Led Zeppelin might sound fresh after 30 bong hits - but would it be worth the effort?

3. Broken Record

I'll try and let you know :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Broken Record

Another one I'll pitch in is Bad Company. In high school (25 years ago), I was a huge Bad Company fan. Now I've heard all of their songs so many times I just can't take it anymore.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I feel like CCR and Led Zep are the LEAST of your worries fellas. Two of the greatest bands of all time and you're complaining about them? WHY?

I can tell you this, I wish I had never heard anything by the Rascall Flatts (AKA, the worst group of all time). As soon as I thought modern country music couldn't sink ANY lower...they come along. Johnny Cash and Roy Acuff are rolling in their graves.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gym Class Heroes :(

My Chemical Romance (Laugh, but when these guys first came on...before the TRL viewers started listening, they were original and hyped by music elitists everywhere. But once they sold out...well, they really sold out.)

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The thread though is bands that you used to love - that you just don't wanna hear anymore. I never liked one lick of Rascal Flatts.. That **** is what ruined Country Music...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Melody ruined country music... sounds about right.

9. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Avenged Sevenfold they have really gotten annoying and could be a lot better.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Journey.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar