BAND WARS: Motley Crue vs Queensryche

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 10, 2010.

?

Motley Crue vs Queensryche

Poll closed May 12, 2010.
  1. Motley Crue

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. Queensryche

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

??

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

avvie, you really voted for Queensryche? :nono:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No, I haven't voted on this one :) I take that to mean you listened, but didn't like them?

The Crue were fun, but let's face it: they were major poseurs. In the space of three albums their image went from biker rockers to S&M Satanics to carnival barkers.

I Haven't listened to enough Queensryche to have a strong opinion of them; however, I like the production values in their recordings (I don't think CC likes slick production at all, and that's understandable). And speaking of production, the Crue re-released their material and buried it under lots of unfocused reverb and called it "digitally remastered" instead of it's more proper term: "ruined".

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I vote for the Crue on the merits of Too Fast For Love and Shout at The Devil. The rest was garbage.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wanna know who killed the sweep then.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Motley Crue defeats Queensryche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar