BAND LIST RD 4

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Re: the crappy band list, lots of them got here because the competition was strictly alphabetical..that almost makes standards rise to the top by default. Hell I voted for Skynyrd twice and I woukd NEVER subject myself to their music intentionally.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He likes shemales, this came from a conversation in the Would You Hit It thread.

3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Love them.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

H5 not on the Skynyrd thing, but the alphabet thing. It ruined some quality matchups and propelled many to the end game that would not be there. My 2 cents says it should have been a shuffle.

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That requires extra work, and Cruds has already done enough to keep us occupied during the doldrums.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I still can't believe Rush is in there, I mean I like them, but there is a block vote in these wars that just may push them to the top.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I was at a bar in Salt Lake City with some friends of mine many years ago, and there was this chick there that we all thought to be an 8 or so. My buddy Matt hooks up with her and takes her into the back area (like a garden surrounded by skyscrapers on all four sides). He gets blown, and when he finished, She whipped out hers! LOL. My friend freaked out, and beat this dude into a pulp back there. To this day, we still call him Hoover. I can't imagine what that was like. hehe. Is that Taboo????

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you passed the line into Taboo about the second sentence - LOL

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"...and I said 'Babe!..I don't wanna mess up your hair; this is a nice restaurant!...."

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I guess I need to send TJ an email and join you degenerates then! I thought I kept it clean....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar