Bad Weather

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it came past Memphis at about 8, didn't really look that bad at the time.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Saw some killer mammatus clouds and a couple of finger funnels but no real damage in Franklin..

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

from my backyard in Evansville,Indiana.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

whoaaa

The hailstorm i had was brief but it was crazy the amount and size of the hail, I personally had not experienced it before.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

We got about 3 minutes of rain here and nothing else. got lucky.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yep. Driving an hour back and forth tonight... maybe 5 minutes of rain. Wind wasn't even blowing.

Why do people watch the weather? I can get better info from my pets about the weather than the pointless dribble on TV. Guess guess guess. "Let's see what weathermatic70000 is saying!" whatever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

What ever happened to a old fashioned thunderstorm? now they throw up tornado watches with the storms 200 miles away. then when they get close they throw up warnings. Most of TN just seen high wind thunderstorms the other day.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You mean "drivel"..

I did this stop-mo from my back deck during the storms hoping to catch something, but it ended up just being fast moving clouds. Still looks cool..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u9_qxYOxB0"]Storm Day 3/2/12 - YouTube[/ame]

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was actually between typing babble and drivel and that was the result.

It's march madness.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar