Bad news.....Hope out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

"That boy is our last hope."
    (Yoda) "No, there is another."

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i really like hope...he's a very good player. why is everyone talking like his career is over...fisher said in the article that its not career threating and they were talking bout his future and what not. and its time to see what ealy can do...really interested to c how good he is...lets c if he makes a fool outa our coaching staff

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If I remember correctly, it was Jeff Fisher who said that the strong safety was key to his whole defensive plan. That we had to have a good one.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Omfg Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Lowry is playing fine. I don't think we need to worry as much as say if Albert doesn't play Sun. I like Hope and really hope he gets back to playing status but with Fisher downplaying it we just don't know.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Spinal injury to sit Titans' Hope for rest of year

Tennessee Titans safety Chris Hope is out for the season after tests confirmed a spinal cord injury will require rest and possibly surgery but is not expected to be career-ending. ...more

[​IMG]

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Expect a big day for Gates. He will eat Lowry alive unfortunately. I'm hoping Griff is in a couple of packages to lay some 33 lumber on Gates on slants. I'm very nervous about this.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Watch for a lot of LT sliding out of the backfield, quick pitch and catch and run downfield.

We are lousy at defending that.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Calm down morans.

We're playing a Norv Turner coached team,if we laid out a red carpet to our endzone Norv would punt the ball back to us.

We might get outplayed in this one but we sure as doo doo won't get out coached.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar