1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Bad dream

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Apr 28, 2012.

1. murrykline

murrykline Rookie

This has been a very disappointing off season. To start out by having all that cap space, and flopping for the most part in FA. I think we were second to the Dolphins in failing to get payers to sign in FA. To Now the draft, where I wish that we had the draft of so many other teams, rather than our own....that is a bad sign, and reminds me of many year's past. I thought we were past this crap after last year, but I guess not.

Not sure who exactly is pulling the strings but they need to step away from control.

We now are left with much of the same needs we had coming into the off season, and a bunch of draftees that are developmental players at best, some of which we need to figure out what position they will play. Outside of our #1 and #3....all I can ask is what happened??? .....seriously...what were they freaking thinking???? You listen to the experts talk about the other picks, and it is a joke.

Man, I am just bummed about going through another off season like this.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
  3. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I hope you've prepared yourself for what's about to come your way my friend.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

It's the same thing every year. Doesn't matter what the Titans do, people will be disappointed.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wish I had some more "it sucks"
  7. murrykline

murrykline Rookie

Yeah, I am man. I just hope that someone can actually point out the logic behind the past few months. And not just go straight to " Get out of here is you can't just be positive BS".....or one my personal favorites...the " won't really know for 3 to 5 years BS ".
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

I hate to say but for the most part I agree. Day 2 was bad and we dont spend the money but we sure raise the ticket prices! Most dissappointed that amano makes 4.66 mill and has a job and we see no need to make a change in the draft or free agency
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Um, care to explain how that's anything but fact? Much less BS?