Bad calls bad calls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Crazy amount of bad calls or missed calls by refs yesterday. The non call on mariota being hit out of bounds, multiple missed passed interference calls... They tried to call block in the back against us when we punted!

I actively felt the fix was in and the refs would give the game to the Broncos. They certainly tried.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea I saw D. Thomas push off a few times.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Honestly, I thought it was "fair". The Mariota thing was just incidental. He wasn't trying to tackle him, they just both went down.

They didn't really "miss" pass interference. They just weren't calling anything, other than OPI for the picks. I was mad when it happened each time, but then I later realized they weren't calling anything. That just serves the Broncos a lot more than us because they are so much more seasoned and aggressive at DB and WR.

They did botch the Delanie TD.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

refssuck.com

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hate to think like that but damn it was one after another. And obvious misses. Does anybody know which crew it was and how we can see how they were graded?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Riverman

I saw that from the stands. It was a satisfying win because the calls were definitely tilted in the Broncos favor.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't care about grades...I want the NFL to have the refs answer question just like the players after the games during pressers. The system now allows crappy refs to just keep on keeping on.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It is absolutely crazy that a play like Walker's couldn't be reviewed. I understand that the whistle blew, but that did not interfere with the result of the play 1 bit....no player slowed down because of the whistle...It amazes me that the NFL still struggles so much with the replay system.

9. Riverman

A penalty is a penalty. Whether or not they "call it" or don't consistently. And missing the PI on Delanie in the end zone was huge- we'd have got the ball on the 1yard line and likely scored a TD. And the "pick" they called on Delanie wasn't about "letting them play" also costing us 4 points. It should have been 21-10.

I don't like to complain about the officiating but my God it was bad on the blatant missed PIs and it was VERY significant on the score of the game. It reeks of being "fixed".

10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Any chance your last name is Wonder?

Rishard was interfered with beyond doubt.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar