Back Up Middle Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's lots and lots of non west coast teams that use screens and slants to get their QB going. We need to take advantage of high percentage passes to ease Jake into the bigger stuff. Like you said, he's anxious, and that forces his balls to sail. Make him push the ball down with shorter routes.

2. JCBRAVE

I have no problems with us playing smash mouth football, so long as we're not stubborn with how we use CJ.

The hot hand should get the work any given game.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea. I doubt he got many reps in those basic routes last year so some serious time getting the simple stuff would really benefit.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Yeah but that means we are going to have to get a hell of a lot better on the offensive line.... wait a minute.... WTH?

I thought this was a thread about a back up middle linebacker...

5. JCBRAVE

get us back on track then :)

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That's the key this off season. They can't roll with a broken o line anymore. And uhhh back up MLB... Yea yea needed

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I'm really out on this tbh..... could we talk Ray Ray into coming out of retirement? Bass Pro shop there in Opryland sells some pretty bad ass knives....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar