Back Up Middle Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Should we draft one in the late rounds or acquire a free agent on the cheap? Just in case Colin pulls a Colin during the season. What do you guys think of AJ Klein out of Iowa State in the 6th round?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bring back Zac Diles. He looked good before he broke his leg.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I suspect this is something we will address. We should draft a MLB in the later rounds, and sign a veteran MLB. Signing a MLB will give us insurance WHEN Colin goes down, and drafting one will put us in good position to replace Colin if he continues with the injuries.

Like Fry said, Diles did look good before his injury, but I still think we need to sign a veteran MLB.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I forgot about Diles.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sign a vet and draft a guy

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

kiko alonso from oregon

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Draft a replacement and move him to the bench. MLB is typically the heart of the defense and the field general. Its hard to build around a player who has a history of being hurt throughout college and now with his limited time on the Titans.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I really think we should look into replacing Crutches. Now way does he make it through an entire season. He missed the majority of last season due to a high ankle sprain..... seriously? What kinda ***** crap is that? Jack Lambert, Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary... how many games did they miss with an injury like that. Disgrace to call him a middle linebacker.

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Depends on how severe the sprain is. Many players have missed a lot of time over high ankle sprains. Even when he came back from the injury it was obvious he still wasn't 100%.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I typically hear that is a hard one to come back from.

I mean, you can think its gone play half a game and bam its back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar