Babin's reaction to Washburn departure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the ultra aggressive DL play was Washburn

2. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

let him walk. jumps offsides at least once every game, and tends to wait until third downs to do so. seeee ya

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

how happy do wins make you when you are already out of the playoff picture? At best it's an "Oh, that's nice" moment.

It's the difference between being at the very bottom of the well, or still deep under the water. Either way you're drowning.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think If Fisher was fired and we lost Washburn, it would be an easier pill to swallow. But to think, we have another year with Fisher and no Washburn, :baghead:

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

I am personally happy Babin might leave. Id say he lost us the fins game with his Personal Foul. He has at least one penalty on him every game. He had a break out year, so what. Next year he'll be back to 3-6 sacks and his usual penalties. Also, for you guys crying about all the coaching changes, STOP. This is what all these same threads have been about for at least the three months I have been around. Now it is happening, still have fishy, but it is happening. I am more concerned about the QB situation, and am hoping we dont go for Newton though I am not really worried about Newton so much as I am KC. REJOICE. Change is in the works. Still months of changes to be made to. Yay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar