Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ayers, Cook see playing time trimmed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 29, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,227
    Totally done with this team (until we get a new FO) if we trade Cook.

That sounds like I'm being an awful fan, but I can't keep supporting horrible decisions after horrible decisions. They don't deserve my loyalty for making decisions that a retarded 3rd grader wouldn't even make.
    TitansfaninKY high fives this.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Ayers is becoming one of my favorites, I was looking into getting a jersey with his name and number on it.

The guy was leading the team in tackles... not to mention when he blitzes he can get to the qb. Why would you give him less playing time?

Gotta agree with RSB on this one. I have about had it with the leadership in this organization. Why should I care if they dont? This franchise seems more interested in making money than getting a win.
    Bonky, xpmar9x, TitansfaninKY and 2 others high five this.
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Point made earlier why is kenny britt not out there on 3rd down? The fact that we cut ayer and cook's playing time shows the genius of our coaches. We have so many good players that we can sit the best ones.

Colts are rebuilding and winning in nashville what the h*ll are we doing?
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,149
    Finally! Ayers being used correctly. It only took 24 games of wasting his pro career on having him in the wrong position.
    xpmar9x and Titanic_Sub high five this.
  5. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    even a blind hog can find an acorn every now and then maybe gray found one.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    Wanna bet once we actually let Klug play, he does some damage?

It's as if this team tries to lose.
  7. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,645
    Klug played a bunch more against the Colts than he had been. He and Martin would come in together and Marks and Casey would come off the field. I don't understand why we aren't using the tandem of casey and Klug more. They were productive last yr together.

Does anyone think that Casey has put on more weight and lost some quickness?

Ayers is best suited as a rush OLBer in a 3-4 system.

Cook should be on the field almost every play. i know he sucks as a blocker, but if you split him out wide he occupies at least the CB and probably keeps the safety from creeping into the box as well.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    No excuse for Cook not to get the ball more.
  9. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Our best offensive player so far this year only on for half the snaps. Our best/healthiest linebacker only on for half the snaps....Genius!
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,598
    Exactly

He will not sign here again if we continue to do this. And thatll piss me off more than most choices we have made in the past few years.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.