Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Awesome, awesome game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensD, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensD Guest

Seriously, I think Tennessee gave me four or five heart attacks in the first half alone.
    But what a great game to watch. We beat the crap out of each other for 60 minutes. A last minute field goal wins the game. CJ tearing it up against arguably the best defense in the game. Baltimore forcing turnovers against a team that is one of the most mistake free offenses in the NFL. Helmets flying all over the place. What more can you ask for?

Congrats, Tennessee, and thanks for a great year of football.
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Yup good game, most exciting game of the year for me.

imagine how we felt getting into the redzone and Crumpler fumbles the ball.

thats one of them you cant be F**** serious moments.
  3. RavensD Guest

lol, I've had to suffer though the Kyle Boller era. I know ALL about that :grrr:
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    Congrats on the win. The Ravens fans at the game were not bad at all, after they were total douches downtown on Friday. But the Ravens earned it, we choked away our chances with bad decisions and fumbles.

anyway, congrats.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    hats off to the Ravens, they won the turnover battle.
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I have to find a new hobby now that Titan season is over. and NFL is almost over.

Guess it's almost time to watch Lebron James.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    I'm sure you'll find something else to fret over week by week.

:wink2:
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    in the NFL nowadays, there's hardly an offseason anyway, draft talk has already begun.
  9. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I gotta say you Raven fans are making it hard for me to root against you next week because I do hate the Steelers and Chargers. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for the NFC all the way, hopefully the Cardinals but after the game I was EASILY going to pull for Pittsburgh over you guys. I think my cooler head may prevail.
  10. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    Ah Sleep on that one before you make any rash decisions. Nothing against the Raven fans but the Rat Birds and the only team I can honestly say I hate. I can handle the Colts the Steelers, just about any other team but the Ravens I have hated them for years and this game just reignited those embers. I suffered through the last playoff loss to them only to see that game replayed again today. If we make the playoffs next year, I hope we don't have a week off and pretty much another week off before that. I think it helps to have to actually "play' your way into the playoffs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.