Avery Williamson's 9/11 Tribute

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juggs

Juggs Special Teams Standout

I think because he isn't a household name, that it made it easy for the NFL to shoot it down. Had it been from the likes of JJ Watt or Russel Wilson or Aaron Rogers, the NFL would have probably hesitated and possibly encouraged the league to wear them. They say the fine was 5k....it disappoints me that the big stars making 10 Million+ per season couldn't spare that to show support.

I've given up trying to understand the NFL. A league where a guy can whip his small child bloody and recieve the same punishment for a guy who smokes weed recreationally. Doesn't always add up for me. But it is what it is, and we get what we get.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar