Avengers trailer

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

More than DKR?? You crazy...

I'm not that in to comic book movies, but this looks like typical cheese-fest comic movie.

The Batman series can at least be taken seriously by adults.

The Avengers is stupid if for no other reason that they have 2 characters played by the same guy.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

What are you talking about? Or who, rather?

4. Deuce Wayne

The guy that plays human torch and captain america.

Which should branch to another topic: How does a crap actor take 2 jobs in 1 related set of films? Injustice.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ok... different movies, different groups, different film companies... just different.

But, fair enough.

6. Deuce Wayne

But the Fantastic 4 and Captain America are in this movie, right?

Which character does he play?

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Fantastic Four, no. In fact... if we ever see the Fantastic Four in a movie again, it'll be a "reboot" and have different actors.

Chris Evans was Human Torch for Fantastic Four last in 2007... Cap' recently. Not as long ago as I was hoping, but we may as well forget about those Fantastic Four films since I doubt they'll touch on them again.

Just saw on IMDB they are possibly doing another FF movie in 2013... different actors I'd assume...

Help you sleep better just to think of Evans as Cap and ignore the rest of the noise. :D

8. Deuce Wayne

Cool. So FF wont be in avengers? I thought they were a chunk of the group though?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're all Marvel and probably appear in the comics, like Spiderman, but this movie is Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Cap America, Hawkeye, Black whoever (Scarlett) and Nick Fury.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I want a fkin Deadpool movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar