Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Available Wideouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    buwhaha. Man, after he dropped that one his eyes and face were like that and I thought oh man, he's freaking out. But then I realized lated in the game that his eyes are just like that. Though yeah, that's his face right after that first drop.
  2. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Raiders just signed Travis Taylor so thats one more gone.
  3. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd like to see us get Clayton or Williamson then draft Paul Oliver in the supplemental Draft then I would be really excited about or season.

Maybe get C-Dill outta retirement and were easily in the playoffs.
  4. Trey Guest

Keenan McCardell? Antonio Bryant?
  5. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't know if i'm alright with a world where we have to start talking Troy Williamson, Michael Jenkins, Roddy White, Keary Colbert, Michael Clayton, Reche Caldwell, Keenan McCardell, and Antonio Bryant. If any of those names are of significance to us, then I'm officially creeped out.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Not to scare you, but compare all those names to the ones on our roster.
  7. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    :werd:
  8. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That's exactly what I was saying. I think I can maintain some hope that Brandon Jones and Paul Williams won't become tomorrow's Roddy White and Troy Williamson, but I can't get excited over these guys (today's Troy Williamson and Roddy White)

It's like hearing a Chargers fan say, "hey that Tyrone Calico guy could really turn out to be something, he's got all the ability, they just weren't using him right. He would really improve our receiving corps."

I'm not saying I know the solution. But bringing Troy Williamson and Roddy White into a conversation is the litmus test for bad situation.
  9. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    Well, we really are at the bottom of the barrel now. Keyshawn is not going to play.
    Man, I hope Brandon Jones really comes on strong this year. We are going to need him.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,939
    yes i watched the game. i was asking why you would rather have him over keyshaun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.