Available Free Agents?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I wanted to make a list of available Free agents, to keep up with possible players the Titans 'could' bring in.... as improvements/upgrades of course.

If anyone has a better link to look at, please post it. Thanks

These are guys I am curious about:

Anthony Adams DT

Ian Scott DT

Deon Grant S

Ken Hamlin S

Gibril Wilson S

Dominic Rhodes RB

Chris Brown RB

Jamal Lewis RB

T.J. Duckett RB

Kevin Curtis WR

Donte Stallworth WR

Bobby Wade WR

Joe Horn WR

Randy McMichael TE

Any of these need to be removed from the list? or Are there any positive additions to improve this list

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Nick Harper is about the only CB I've seen that would possibly benefit the Titans

Are there really any quality DE's available.... is Jared Allen?

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

James Hall will be cut by the Lions by the end of the week.

Don't forget Daniel Graham and Eric Johnson are still available at TE.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I had forgotten about Daniel Graham, cause I thought he had already been signed...

Eric Johnson was excellent a few years ago.... I wonder if he's healthy now?

Are there any number 2 corners out there?

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I see a few guys we could go after. I wish there was some more quality DES avalible.

Stallworth would be "nice" but.. hes definitly not a team saver.. definitly an upgrade tho. But hes a hammy waiting to happen.

I just think if we could somehow get McGahee and a good quality reciever we will be fine.

I just think we should start bringing people in cuz not doing anything is starting to get weird...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tennessean reported we are bringing people in, the GM wouldn't say who.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I read somewhere that within a couple of days they were bringing in ...

Stallworth and ... Travis Fisher CB ? whom I don't know anything about... anybody know him?

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Probably Jeff's son.
    Maybe that would explain Jeff's unwillingness to give up on Schwartzie. You scratch my back, i'll scratch yours... :suspect:

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

EJ was great until I put him on my fantasy team. :irked:

As I've been reading this forum recently, I wonder if there are any players whom I will recognize next season...besides VY....

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Definitely Keith Bulluck..

And speaking of KB, i'm wondering how mgt will treat him after he wears out (after many many years - i hope). This guy has been the glue to this franchise, and has been the go to guy when any other player's reputation/performance is in question. He has organized meetings, and has definetly been the single most important off-field player in the franchise.

I hope he's treated better than many of our other vets were. I'd hate to see him mistreated like McBird was.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't think about that every morning when he first wakes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar