Austin Sefarian-Jenkins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonoluluYogi, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nice grab!
    It's not his first DUI so character is an issue. Could be a nice red zone target, not sure he offers much after the catch?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What is it with Husky TEs going to Tampa and being total alcoholics? #jerramystevens

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Florida is the toilet bowl of America.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Jenkins is a top tier pass target, but a bottom tier run blocker. Cant see him having a role on this team unless Jrob is convinced we need more offensive playmakers.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

If by Florida, you mean New Jersey, then you would be correct.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

If he makes a serious commitment to turn his life around, I'd be all for it.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Our starting TE's are both in their 30s. Who knows how much they have left to go.

I wouldn't opppse getting him, but won't have a problem if they don't.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Delanie is up there in age, Id bring him in with a team friendly contract and have Delanie mentor him with the hopes of turning him around. If not we could cut him. Right now outside of Delanie we dont have another threat at TE and will probably be drafting one next year in the 3rd or 4th (we dont have a 2nd rounder I believe). Why not bring the guy in and potentially save us from drafting someone next year

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in but what can he bring that Amaro can't? Both former 2nd rounders except ASJ has baggage

Replace Supernaw with him?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Lol I read that he got a DUI and was cut and immediately thought, 'I bet there's a thread on goTitans with people wanting to pick him up". Cha-ching...here it is.

We don't have to pick up every player in the league that is cut by another team. We have plenty of TE's and this guy seems way out of character for what Robinson wants. He was out drinking at 4am and had practice at 8am... He's been kicked out of practice before probably because he was still drunk from partying all night. Not a team first, dedicated character like Robinson wants.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar