Austin Collie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Look, I feel for the kid too. I really do, but I don't buy into the whole "The team should be ashamed of themselves for sending him out there." If the kid didn't think he was ready, he wouldn't of been out there himself. He wanted to play. Also, no one FORCES you to play this game. You know the consequences when you choose to play in the NFL.

Again, I hate it for him, and don't wish this upon anyone, but I don't blame the team for this.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

In all seriousness, they need to take his helmet away from him for the rest of the season and put hm on IR. Also, I was watching the colts highlites and is it me, or do they go with ALOT of down the seam pass plays? It seemed like every highlite they showed that was a passing play was going down the middle of the field. No wonder he is getting laid out, peyton is leading him right into both safeties.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget that he's a Colt, this is bigger than that. He seems to be a good Christian boy who simply wants to play football. I'd fault both sides, him and the organization. But mostly Canada. What was that country thinking? This wimpy pony can't ball with these Americans. Sign him up for baseball.

Yea I got cha. I bet you thought I was about to post something decent. Ha, jokes on you! USA USA USA USA!!!!!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd take Collie on our team in a heartbeat... as long as cutting Gage is part of that plan.

5. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

I think the training staff's job is to protect the player from himself. He clearly wasn't ready to come back. That is on the team.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

He got crushed, I'm pretty sure he would have been concussed even if this had happened an extra few weeks after his previous ones. Manning is not only throwing a lot of picks this year, he's getting his receivers killed too. Probably one of egghead's worst seasons in a while.

7. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I think its a wrap for collie

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5vhm3-H69o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5vhm3-H69o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dude cant stay awake on the field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar