Training Camp August 5, 2015

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't understand the logic here.

Why would the defense intentionally let him complete passes? Why would they intentionally call bad coverages?

Who has anything to gain from doing that? Marcus doesn't get real looks and the defense doesn't get to try.

It doesn't make any sense.
    --

It's the beginning of training camp. People are looking for affirmation about whatever they had him pegged to be before the draft. He can't do anything on a practice field to change anyone's mind.

All I am getting out of this is that, good news isn't bad news, even if it is close to no news.

The verdict won't be in for a good long while. If you try to find it with every single practice, you are putting yourself on a roller coaster for no reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I don't get the logic of doing it..which is why I said if it did happen we should be pissed.

Then the d players came out n said they are blitzing him n stuff..so that took care of that.

#102 520, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    • Boring Boring x 2
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

What's wrong with just accepting that maybe, just maybe the Titans have something with Mariota?

How bout this...until he gives you a reason to disbelieve why not jump on board and enjoy the run....you've waited a long time for this. Not everyone is Vince or Jake. There is someone named Marcus. If anything he has proved he is his own man. Give him a chance to create new memories for you as Titan fans...So far all news on him is positive. Jump on and quit doubting.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

F*CK KURT WARNER

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I think we all do bro lol this is after all the Titans fan board

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Watch your mouth

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Aww C'Mon! Tell us how you REALLY feel about him!!
    LOL

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Never forget super bowl 34

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Eh.its deserved when people say things like " Brady just threw his first int in camp he must really suck too"

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Who you calling people those are trolls bud not people

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar