Audio File to Youtube

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

So my friends here at college decided to make a rap song. It was totally made as a joke but they want to put it on the internet. I figured you could put it on youtube using Windows Movie Maker. The problem is the file is Mp4 and my Movie Maker won't let me import it. Any suggestions?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stop making rap music

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Wasn't me dude.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

www.mediaconverter.org

either download that converter or use the online converter.

What your going to do is convert the MP4 music file to MP3.. than your going to open windows movie maker and open up the MP3.. next open paint and get the paint bucket and make a fairly small image thats all black and save it.. now open that image to Movie Maker and drag it to the timeline... now drag the MP3 to the timeline. Save it as a video... now you can upload the song.

You could use any picture it doesn't matter. The black image is just if you don't want anything to show up on the video.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Ok I'm dumb. The song was made on a MAC and I have a PC. Thanks for the info though man. Nice sig..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar