Auburn Cheated

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Inaccurate Passer, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Damn you are so stupid.

You do realize Vick ran an illegal dog fighting ring where he made millions, right? You realize part of the process is torturing the animal over long periods of time to make them aggressive and fighters, right? You do realize that he would rope and hang a dog that had severe injuries, right?

You do realize hunters shoot animals with a gun, right? And they usually use the meat of the animal, right?

Probably not, because you are so dense and dumb you can't grasp higher concepts other than "death of animal for entertainment" duuuuuuuuuuuuurr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You are so simple minded.

And WTF would you know about manly? Manly people aren't whiny crybabies.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And the young children of those in the Nazi inner circle thought, at the time, that Hitler was a wonderful sweet man. He was always so kind to them and often made them laugh.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Dunce's brain does not function correctly. He is incapable of that much thought. That is why acting is his perfect profession. He is good at pretending just as he pretends to be smart.

He can't see that knowing about something that happened 10 years prior and doing nothing to monitor the behavior isn't a simple mistake.

And he can't tell the difference between torturing animals and hunting. That requires to much thinking beyond "duuuuuuuuuuuur animal dead duuuuuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!"

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I don't hunt, I have hunted when I was younger. Largest thing I got was squirrels. But I do enjoy game meat. Venison is awesome and good for you. Rabbit is great as well. Quail is pretty real good too.

I don't have access too game meat like I used too, but I still respect hunters. Without them the forest rats would be even more pervasive than they are now.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am lucky that I am able to get moose meat from some native guys.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhh... No. Never what I said.

Maybe acting is my perfect profession because I actually read?

I didn't say torture = hunting. I said killing animals for fun = killing animals for fun.

This is the part of the argument you were always incapable of following.

7. Deuce Wayne

For the overpopulated argument-

1 million deer/car collisions per year.

1+ million dog/car collisions per yer.

Seems we may need to start hunting stray dogs also, eh?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'we' do. the hunters are called Animal Control Officers

9. Alex1939

Yes that works for the very simple minded.

Like murder is murder. But then is killing in war murder? OH ****, I must've just blown Dunce's small mind. Is premeditated murder the same as vehicular homicide? OH ****, I've done it again! Dunce's tiny mind can't reach beyond basic comparisons.

Please, your act is a joke. If this is the best your brain can do and what you call logic then I continue to feel sorry for you.

10. Deuce Wayne

Yes.

Got anymore brain busters?

That you actually felt that was a good rebuttal is disappointing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar