Attorney for Pacman Upset at Treatment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So simple even RollTide can work it out.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted..

It doesn't matter what the prosecution "proves" idiots will still say it didn't happen. Even if this guy is guilty as charged you will then be telling us how we still don't know for sure he did anything wrong.

There are court cases that have been disputed for centuries.

I guess it is where your starting point is. If you only care that pacman is a titan and he is a good player then i guess anything goes. Even a video of pacman himself shooting the guy wouldn't matter we could just say it was tainted. Like the photo of oswald that some idiots claim was someone else's with oswalds head pasted on.

The jury in this case won't be a bunch of giddy titan fans. They won't automatically assume as you do that pacman was minding his own business and that bouncer came over and started fighting him and them the bouncer shot himself and is now blaming it on pacman. Common sense suggests that pacman started that fight and that it was one of his people who shot the guy.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny how ignorant..

If the DA doesn't feel he has a solid attempted murder or manslaughter case he goes for a lessor charge because he still wants the criminal behind bars. How f-g hard is that to understand?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have never read anything more ignorant in all my life.

Common sense suggests? If Pacman is guilty fans will still say he isn't? A video would be tainted?

Get out of your fantasy and join the rest of us in the real world. No one says Pacman is innocent, get that through your head.

Some just do not automatically assume Pacman is guilty and follow how the law actually works.

:rolleyes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh that is simple to understand, but with those allegations you so vehemently claim as facts a murder charge should be simple.

Which was my point in the beginning. Of course your 24/7 hard on for me got in the way of your logical thinking and as always reading and comprehension is a struggle for you isn't it?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What happened, what was said..

This case to me is about what happened after the fight broke out leading up to the moment that guy was shot.

The guy said that pacman threatened to kill him. There are others that will also proably testify they heard that. The guy also said that pacman told a member of his entorage to kill him. "Smoke this fool". Perhaps there are no other witnesses that can support that. Thus the charge of coercion not something worse.

Imagine for a moment you are not a giddy childish titan fan. Whom do you believe? The VICTIM OF A CRIME who is testifying from a wheel chair, or pacman jones.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It isn't about who you believe Roll. It is what the evidence proves, or doesn't prove.

No doubt Pacman's attorney will hire a psychologist/psychiatrist/expert who will testify how victims are prone to distortion of what happened based on stress, reliving it, memory isn't always 100% (which is a fact in itself), what he has been told by others, what he has read.
    How reliable is the victims memory? Was it hearsay (which is automatically not allowed) or did he actually hear it clearly. How did he know who said it.

I am sure all that will be addressed plus a whole lot more.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I didn't say that the man's claim that pacman put a hit on him is fact. I'm saying i don't think it is an outrageous thing to believe for a reasonable person given that the man was shot and he was fighting with pacman.

I'm saying that reasonable facts combined with that testimony is damning to pacman in front of a jury of normal people and that the VICTIM of this crime will be more believable than pacman.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sure gunny..

Pacman's attorney will bash the victim and call him a liar. That will really help pacman's cause. :rolleyes:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Scott peterson..

Was found guilty of 1st degree murder and got the death penalty even though there was little physical evidence and little witness testimony against him. the jury took what FACTS they had and applied common sense.

Pacman may have more evidence against him than scott peterson had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar