Attorney for Pacman Upset at Treatment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well at least here is irrefutable evidence that RollTide is living in Bizarro-world. Only #1 is a fact, the rest are at best postulations, at least until a court decides otherwise.

RollTide you really need to learn that just because someone is saying something doesn't make it a fact, whether it's Pacman, his lawyers or the people working for the nightclub.

The same goes for the DNA, afaik, the only person to claim the test was negative is Pac's lawyer, and that doesn't mean it's a fact.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Here we go again..

I dared to challenge riverman so his little brother is fighting me. How original.

Very simple because unlike a murder case the victim of this crime can talk. And this guy will be talking but according to gunny and riverman he doesn't count. He doesn't play for the titans.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol

threshold of proof is higher? :ha:

completely wrong.

If the prosecutor has the evidence, he will provide it. If he have enough he charge what he can, and probably more than one crime, and perhaps the defence will accept a plea for a lesser charge.

Proof is the same in any criminal case. Beyond reasonable doubt. 11 or 12 out of 12 jurors need to find the defendant guilty.

http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/derekchristian/contents.html

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Vigsted..

I didn't say it was fact but the guy saying it is a victim of the crime. He will be testifying from a damn wheel chair. What about that is so damn hard for you to understand?

He wasn't shot?

He wasn't paralyzed for life?

It wasn't pacman's body guards he was fighting? The shooter didn't come from pacman's entourgage?

Pacman was never in that bar?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm sorry, amnesia must have kicked in. Where did I say that again?

Please provide a quote proving it.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see this making stuff up on what was/wasn't said in posts can also apply to yourself -

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny..

You are absolutely ignorant of the criminal justice system. I even gave you an example to help you. OJ was charged with murder but the DA didn't seek the death penalty. Why? Because jurys are made up of people and putting the guy away was priority #1.

Once again the crippled bouncer doesn't play cornerback for the titans so to hell with him.

Now you got vigsted making stupid arguments for you. a real team.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny..

I was talking about the man's statement that pacman called a hit on him. Are you that moronic? Those other things are FACTS.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You wrote "Facts" and then gave a list, how is that to be interpreted as anything other as a list of facts? If you meant to list what the guy would be accusing Pac of, you should have written "Accusations" or similar. Writing "Facts" explicitly means it has been proven, which is only true for the guy getting shot

Maybe or maybe not, it certainly hasn't been proven to be the case, therefore it is not a fact.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is highly amusing.

What does your OJ example prove? That the death penalty would influence the jury?

Are you so simple you don't know how the law works. Rules of evidence my friend.

Beyond Reasonable Doubt.

Even if the DA was so sure of the 'death penalty' being an influence he still couldn't win. A jury found OJ not guilty, they had reasonable doubt, and if so they HAVE to find him not guilty.

you know, ignorance aside, being a broken record is just annoying.

funny how everyone is wrong but you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar