Attention all Audioslave, Soundgarden, or Chris Cornell Fans.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

DO NOT GET HIS NEW ALBUM!!!! Please. I downloaded it, and I want to beat my head into the wall.

He features Timberlake in a few songs as a backup singer, and Timbaland co-produced the thing I think.

He is doing R&B now. It sounds like Justin Timberlake songs with Cornell singing over it. Terrible.
    [​IMG]
    The man's over 40 years old. A 40+ year old rocker. There is no excuse for him to be beginning his hip hop career.

wow. This is awful. What have you done Chris Cornell?????

WHY????

I'm gonna go listen to some Audioslave now. The first album...before they started sucking.
    [​IMG]
    douchebag

[​IMG]

EDIT: I found a good article expressing my sentiments exactly:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/10/06/someone-please-shoot-chris-cornell-in-the-penis/

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

my theory that all/most music runs through Timberland is becoming more apparent

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I like Cornells voice so I thought the idea of collaberating with Timbaland on a track or too might be cool.

It's truly a turd,not a guitar sound on the record and it's a poor effort for R & B fans.

I agree Nicksmith,Cornell has lost the plot and the end result is totally gay.Awful.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I respect artists for evolving, but this honestly is absolute ****. Timbaland had lost considerable flair since co-producing Furtado and Timberlake's last albums. His style is being done BETTER by other artists now (see: Polow).

Anyway, this album was straight awful, I couldn't get through most of the songs.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It is truly the "Mr. Roboto" of Cornell's career. He will be regretting this for the rest of his life.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cornell has yet to put out a solo record worth a piss during his entire career..
    This is no shock.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Cornell died with Soundgarden.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Quoted for emphasis...

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

One further (and this one makes the wife very angry when I say it)
    Cornell was done the minute he started sounding just like Sammy Hagar.
    Right after Loud Love...

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

..and thirded here.

I got really tired of hearing him sound like he just woke up and was phoning in the recordings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar