Attending Draft Day at Radio City Music Hall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

That makes sense.. I think it would be enjoyable if you go with a group of fans and friends, however. Perhaps one year we could get a handful of GoTitans members and we can meet up and attend the draft together. One big group of rowdy Titan fans!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd go if I were with a bunch of Titan fans (increases your odds of meeting your teams picks when they see a cluster of baby blue jerseys), I'm only a short ride away from NYC, very easy for me to make it there

if anybody is serious about grouping some Titan fans together I'll meet you guys in NYC for this

usually the fans are represented by a ton of Giant/Jet fans, and then some random guy in a Chiefs jersey, it might be nice to change the look of the fan area from Green to Titan colors

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'd like to attend one live draft at some point. I'm mad far away so it won't be any time soon. But just to say you did it? Yea I would

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Never been but kind of want to experience it. This year I'll probably get a group to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, drink, and make a fool out of myself when the Titans make their pick. I'll also be staying off twitter (except some quick tweets) because everyone likes to play SPOILER ALERT now.

I miss the good ol days of waking up, putting on a Titans shirt and some sweats, order a couple of pizzas, and make love to the couch all day because you would have 7 rounds of greatness all in one day.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No kidding. I tune in when it's the Titans pick, then see when their next pick is and tune out. Can't stand all the "what ifs and who fors" from the idiot talking heads.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

This thread brought up an interesting idea, shouldn't the league consider letting each teams city host the draft, ala the MLB All-Star game? I mean why should NY get it every year? The draft is so popular I know getting a full arena for it wouldn't be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar